Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Newest Member of the Family

Several months ago, I promised myself that I would keep up with this blog, and I think I have kept my promise.  However, you will notice that it has been a little while since my last posting.  This time, I have the best excuse possible for being away from my computer, my research, and my blogging.  Her name is Katherine Elizabeth and she is four days old today.  Katherine was born Wednesday, May 19 at 10:33 AM, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz.  My daughter, son-in-law, and Katherine's two brothers, Logan and Will are enjoying the new addition to their family.  

Her grandfather and I are very proud of our, now four, grandchildren.  Here is a photo of our newest little angel.  Isn't she beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment or send an email.